Watching Cable TV in Banks
Do you know how many people stream television programs online? How about the number of people who bundle TV and Internet? Larger television trends like these show us a lot about cable TV use in Banks, AL. In America, 97% of people watch television as it is broadcast, 48% stream at least one show online and 7% use their DVRs to watch TV whenever they want. Plus, 72% of Americans bundle their cable subscription with high-speed Internet and approximately one-third of Americans have four or more televisions in their homes.
With a population of 223 that means in Banks there are::
- 216 people who watch broadcast TV
- 107 people who stream TV online
- 16 people who regularly use DVRs
- 161 people with bundled services
- 74 people with a plethora of plasma-screens