TV Trends in Black, AL
To learn about viewing trends and cable TV in Black, AL, examine habits of Americans at large. Nearly 33% of U.S. residents own at least four televisions, about 50% of them stream television shows online, and 97% watch their favorite TV shows as they are broadcast. More than 72% of Americans combine their cable TV service with a broadband Internet connection into a bundle. To help you put that in context, because we're just that nice, of the 216 people in Black, that's:
- 71 with a TV for every finger on their right hand (thumbs don't count)
- 104 who take the term 'television' show lightly (and stream instead)
- 210 who do just fine with a traditional TV, thank you
- 156 users with bundled cable subscriptions
- 179 Black residents confined to network air dates and times.