How People Watch TV in Centre
Looking at national trends helps us get a picture of cable TV in Centre, AL. In America, 33% of homes have four or more TVs, and even though about half the population streams some TV content, 97% of U.S. residents still primarily watch broadcast TV. Well over 72% of people in the U.S. bundle their cable subscriptions to include both TV and high-speed Internet. For the 3,273 people in Centre, those stats equate to:
- 1,080 owners of at least 4 TV's
- 1,571 who take the term 'television' show lightly (and stream instead)
- 3,175 who do just fine with a traditional TV, thank you
- 2,357 users with bundled cable subscriptions
- 2,717 lucky enough to have free evenings to watch live television.