How People Watch TV in Fayette, AL
To learn about viewing trends and cable TV in Fayette, AL, examine habits of Americans at large. Half of the population watches some of their favorite shows online. Even though streamed content is on the rise, 97% of Americans still watch television the old fashioned way, on their TV, and 33% of people have four or more televisions in their home for watching these shows. Well over 72% of people in the U.S. bundle their cable subscriptions to include both TV and high-speed Internet. To help you put that in context, because we're just that nice, of the 4,492 people in Fayette, that's:
- 1,482 with a TV for every finger on their right hand (thumbs don't count)
- 2,156 who take the term 'television' show lightly (and stream instead)
- 4,357 keeping to traditional TV for their favorite shows
- 3,234 users with bundled cable subscriptions
- 3,728 Fayette residents confined to network air dates and times.