How Hartford Residents Watch TV
Looking at national trends helps us get a picture of cable TV in Hartford, AL. In America, 33% of homes have four or more TVs, and even though about half the population streams some TV content, 97% of U.S. residents still primarily watch broadcast TV. More than 72% of Americans combine their cable TV service with a broadband Internet connection into a bundle. For the 2,388 people in Hartford, those stats equate to:
- 788 with a TV for every finger on their right hand (thumbs don't count)
- 1,146 using the Internet to watch TV shows
- 2,316 keeping to traditional TV for their favorite shows
- 1,719 users with bundled cable subscriptions
- 1,982 Hartford residents confined to network air dates and times.