Watching Cable TV in Midway
To learn about viewing trends and cable TV in Midway, AL, examine habits of Americans at large. Half of the population watches some of their favorite shows online. Even though streamed content is on the rise, 97% of Americans still watch television the old fashioned way, on their TV, and 33% of people have four or more televisions in their home for watching these shows. Well over 72% of people in the U.S. bundle their cable subscriptions to include both TV and high-speed Internet. For the 408 people in Midway, those stats equate to:
- 135 with a TV for every finger on their right hand (thumbs don't count)
- 196 using the Internet to watch TV shows
- 396 who do just fine with a traditional TV, thank you
- 294 users with bundled cable subscriptions
- 339 lucky enough to have free evenings to watch live television.