TV Use in Oneonta, AL
American television trends can reveal a lot about cable TV in Oneonta, AL. In America, 33% of homes have four or more TVs, and even though about half the population streams some TV content, 97% of U.S. residents still primarily watch broadcast TV. More than 72% of Americans combine their cable TV service with a broadband Internet connection into a bundle. To help you put that in context, because we're just that nice, of the 6,298 people in Oneonta, that's:
- 2,078 owners of at least 4 TV's
- 3,023 using the Internet to watch TV shows
- 6,109 keeping to traditional TV for their favorite shows
- 4,535 smart folks, a.k.a the cable bundlers
- 5,227 Oneonta residents confined to network air dates and times.