TV Trends in Swifton, AR
To learn about viewing trends and cable TV in Swifton, AR, examine habits of Americans at large. In America, 33% of homes have four or more TVs, and even though about half the population streams some TV content, 97% of U.S. residents still primarily watch broadcast TV. More than 72% of Americans combine their cable TV service with a broadband Internet connection into a bundle. For the 785 people in Swifton, those stats equate to:
- 259 with a TV for every finger on their right hand (thumbs don't count)
- 377 using the Internet to watch TV shows
- 761 who do just fine with a traditional TV, thank you
- 565 smart folks, a.k.a the cable bundlers
- 652 lucky enough to have free evenings to watch live television.