TV Trends in Congress, AZ
To learn about viewing trends and cable TV in Congress, AZ, examine habits of Americans at large. In America, 33% of homes have four or more TVs, and even though about half the population streams some TV content, 97% of U.S. residents still primarily watch broadcast TV. Well over 72% of people in the U.S. bundle their cable subscriptions to include both TV and high-speed Internet. For the 2,262 people in Congress, those stats equate to:
- 746 with a TV for every finger on their right hand (thumbs don't count)
- 1,086 using the Internet to watch TV shows
- 2,194 keeping to traditional TV for their favorite shows
- 1,629 users with bundled cable subscriptions
- 1,877 Congress residents confined to network air dates and times.