How People Watch TV in Mayer, AZ
To learn about viewing trends and cable TV in Mayer, AZ, examine habits of Americans at large. Nearly 33% of U.S. residents own at least four televisions, about 50% of them stream television shows online, and 97% watch their favorite TV shows as they are broadcast. Because so many people use both television and Internet, it is no surprise that 72% of Americans bundle their cable and Internet subscriptions. For the 1,502 people in Mayer, those stats equate to:
- 496 with a TV for every finger on their right hand (thumbs don't count)
- 721 who take the term 'television' show lightly (and stream instead)
- 1,457 who do just fine with a traditional TV, thank you
- 1,081 users with bundled cable subscriptions
- 1,247 lucky enough to have free evenings to watch live television.