Watching Cable TV in Patagonia, AZ
To learn about viewing trends and cable TV in Patagonia, AZ, examine habits of Americans at large. Nearly 33% of U.S. residents own at least four televisions, about 50% of them stream television shows online, and 97% watch their favorite TV shows as they are broadcast. More than 72% of Americans combine their cable TV service with a broadband Internet connection into a bundle. For the 882 people in Patagonia, those stats equate to:
- 291 owners of at least 4 TV's
- 423 who take the term 'television' show lightly (and stream instead)
- 856 keeping to traditional TV for their favorite shows
- 635 smart folks, a.k.a the cable bundlers
- 732 Patagonia residents confined to network air dates and times.