Watching Cable TV in San Carlos, AZ
To learn about viewing trends and cable TV in San Carlos, AZ, examine habits of Americans at large. In America, 33% of homes have four or more TVs, and even though about half the population streams some TV content, 97% of U.S. residents still primarily watch broadcast TV. Because so many people use both television and Internet, it is no surprise that 72% of Americans bundle their cable and Internet subscriptions. So what, right? Well, of your fellow 3,833 San Carlos residents, there's:
- 1,265 owners of at least 4 TV's
- 1,840 using the Internet to watch TV shows
- 3,718 who do just fine with a traditional TV, thank you
- 2,760 users with bundled cable subscriptions
- 3,181 San Carlos residents confined to network air dates and times.