TV Use in Stanfield, AZ
Looking at national trends helps us get a picture of cable TV in Stanfield, AZ. In America, 33% of homes have four or more TVs, and even though about half the population streams some TV content, 97% of U.S. residents still primarily watch broadcast TV. Because so many people use both television and Internet, it is no surprise that 72% of Americans bundle their cable and Internet subscriptions. To help you put that in context, because we're just that nice, of the 6,827 people in Stanfield, that's:
- 2,253 owners of at least 4 TV's
- 3,277 who take the term 'television' show lightly (and stream instead)
- 6,622 who do just fine with a traditional TV, thank you
- 4,915 users with bundled cable subscriptions
- 5,666 Stanfield residents confined to network air dates and times.