TV Trends in Tonto Basin, AZ
Do you know how many people still watch TV as it is broadcast? And how many wait and watch shows on their DVRs? Larger television trends like these show us a lot about cable TV use in Tonto Basin, AZ. Approximately 97% of people watch regularly scheduled programming, even though 48% also stream some TV online and 7% watch some of their shows later, from their DVRs. And, 72% of the population bundles TV and Internet, while 33% of homes have four or more televisions.
With a population of 905 that means in Tonto Basin there are::
- 878 people who watch broadcast TV
- 434 people who stream TV online
- 63 people who regularly use DVRs
- 652 people with bundled services
- 299 people with a plethora of plasma-screens