How Winslow Residents Watch TV
To learn about viewing trends and cable TV in Winslow, AZ, examine habits of Americans at large. In America, 33% of homes have four or more TVs, and even though about half the population streams some TV content, 97% of U.S. residents still primarily watch broadcast TV. Because so many people use both television and Internet, it is no surprise that 72% of Americans bundle their cable and Internet subscriptions. So what, right? Well, of your fellow 9,784 Winslow residents, there's:
- 3,229 owners of at least 4 TV's
- 4,696 who take the term 'television' show lightly (and stream instead)
- 9,490 keeping to traditional TV for their favorite shows
- 7,044 users with bundled cable subscriptions
- 8,121 Winslow residents confined to network air dates and times.