TV Use in Aptos
Looking at national trends helps us get a picture of cable TV in Aptos, CA. Half of the population watches some of their favorite shows online. Even though streamed content is on the rise, 97% of Americans still watch television the old fashioned way, on their TV, and 33% of people have four or more televisions in their home for watching these shows. Well over 72% of people in the U.S. bundle their cable subscriptions to include both TV and high-speed Internet. For the 8,946 people in Aptos, those stats equate to:
- 2,952 owners of at least 4 TV's
- 4,294 using the Internet to watch TV shows
- 8,678 who do just fine with a traditional TV, thank you
- 6,441 smart folks, a.k.a the cable bundlers
- 7,425 Aptos residents confined to network air dates and times.