TV Use in Boulder Creek
To learn about viewing trends and cable TV in Boulder Creek, CA, examine habits of Americans at large. Nearly 33% of U.S. residents own at least four televisions, about 50% of them stream television shows online, and 97% watch their favorite TV shows as they are broadcast. Because so many people use both television and Internet, it is no surprise that 72% of Americans bundle their cable and Internet subscriptions. For the 3,927 people in Boulder Creek, those stats equate to:
- 1,296 owners of at least 4 TV's
- 1,885 using the Internet to watch TV shows
- 3,809 who do just fine with a traditional TV, thank you
- 2,827 smart folks, a.k.a the cable bundlers
- 3,259 Boulder Creek residents confined to network air dates and times.