Cable TV in Clearlake Oaks, CA
American television trends can reveal a lot about cable TV in Clearlake Oaks, CA. In America, 33% of homes have four or more TVs, and even though about half the population streams some TV content, 97% of U.S. residents still primarily watch broadcast TV. More than 72% of Americans combine their cable TV service with a broadband Internet connection into a bundle. To help you put that in context, because we're just that nice, of the 2,156 people in Clearlake Oaks, that's:
- 711 owners of at least 4 TV's
- 1,035 using the Internet to watch TV shows
- 2,091 keeping to traditional TV for their favorite shows
- 1,552 users with bundled cable subscriptions
- 1,789 Clearlake Oaks residents confined to network air dates and times.