How Columbia Watches TV
Ever wonder how many people still watch broadcast television? Or how popular TV content has become online? You can learn so much about cable TV in Columbia, CA by looking at larger trends. Approximately 97% of people watch regularly scheduled programming, even though 48% also stream some TV online and 7% watch some of their shows later, from their DVRs. And, 72% of the population bundles TV and Internet, while 33% of homes have four or more televisions.
So in Columbia there are::
- 2,329 people who watch broadcast TV
- 1,152 people who stream TV online
- 168 people who regularly use DVRs
- 1,729 people with bundled services
- 792 people with a plethora of plasma-screens