How Hawthorne Watches TV
Looking at national trends helps us get a picture of cable TV in Hawthorne, CA. In America, 33% of homes have four or more TVs, and even though about half the population streams some TV content, 97% of U.S. residents still primarily watch broadcast TV. Because so many people use both television and Internet, it is no surprise that 72% of Americans bundle their cable and Internet subscriptions. So what, right? Well, of your fellow 86,294 Hawthorne residents, there's:
- 28,477 with a TV for every finger on their right hand (thumbs don't count)
- 41,421 who take the term 'television' show lightly (and stream instead)
- 83,705 keeping to traditional TV for their favorite shows
- 62,132 smart folks, a.k.a the cable bundlers
- 71,624 lucky enough to have free evenings to watch live television.