Cable TV in Hayfork
To learn about viewing trends and cable TV in Hayfork, CA, examine habits of Americans at large. Half of the population watches some of their favorite shows online. Even though streamed content is on the rise, 97% of Americans still watch television the old fashioned way, on their TV, and 33% of people have four or more televisions in their home for watching these shows. Because so many people use both television and Internet, it is no surprise that 72% of Americans bundle their cable and Internet subscriptions. For the 2,439 people in Hayfork, those stats equate to:
- 805 with a TV for every finger on their right hand (thumbs don't count)
- 1,171 who take the term 'television' show lightly (and stream instead)
- 2,366 who do just fine with a traditional TV, thank you
- 1,756 smart folks, a.k.a the cable bundlers
- 2,024 Hayfork residents confined to network air dates and times.