Cable TV in Hesperia
Ever wonder how many people still watch broadcast television? Or how popular TV content has become online? Well, cable TV use in Hesperia, CA tends to follow larger trends. Approximately 97% of people watch regularly scheduled programming, even though 48% also stream some TV online and 7% watch some of their shows later, from their DVRs. And, 72% of Americans bundle their cable subscriptions with high-speed Internet, and one-third of Americans own four or more televisions.
91,040 people live in Hesperia, which means there are:
- 88,309 people who watch broadcast TV
- 43,699 people who stream TV online
- 6,373 people who regularly use DVRs
- 65,549 people with bundled services
- 30,043 people with a plethora of plasma-screens