How Lewiston, CA Watches TV
To learn about viewing trends and cable TV in Lewiston, CA, examine habits of Americans at large. Nearly 33% of U.S. residents own at least four televisions, about 50% of them stream television shows online, and 97% watch their favorite TV shows as they are broadcast. More than 72% of Americans combine their cable TV service with a broadband Internet connection into a bundle. For the 1,491 people in Lewiston, those stats equate to:
- 492 with a TV for every finger on their right hand (thumbs don't count)
- 716 using the Internet to watch TV shows
- 1,446 keeping to traditional TV for their favorite shows
- 1,074 smart folks, a.k.a the cable bundlers
- 1,238 Lewiston residents confined to network air dates and times.