Cable TV in Live Oak, CA
To learn about viewing trends and cable TV in Live Oak, CA, examine habits of Americans at large. In America, 33% of homes have four or more TVs, and even though about half the population streams some TV content, 97% of U.S. residents still primarily watch broadcast TV. Well over 72% of people in the U.S. bundle their cable subscriptions to include both TV and high-speed Internet. To help you put that in context, because we're just that nice, of the 8,554 people in Live Oak, that's:
- 2,823 owners of at least 4 TV's
- 4,106 using the Internet to watch TV shows
- 8,297 who do just fine with a traditional TV, thank you
- 6,159 smart folks, a.k.a the cable bundlers
- 7,100 Live Oak residents confined to network air dates and times.