How Lockeford Watches TV
Do you know how many people still watch TV as it is broadcast? And how many wait and watch shows on their DVRs? Larger television trends like these show us a lot about cable TV use in Lockeford, CA. In America, 97% of people watch television as it is broadcast, 48% stream at least one show online and 7% use their DVRs to watch TV whenever they want. And, 72% of the population bundles TV and Internet, while 33% of homes have four or more televisions.
With a population of 2,999 that means in Lockeford there are::
- 2,909 people who watch broadcast TV
- 1,440 people who stream TV online
- 210 people who regularly use DVRs
- 2,159 people with bundled services
- 990 people with a plethora of plasma-screens