TV Trends in Lone Pine
Do you know how many people still watch TV as it is broadcast? And how many wait and watch shows on their DVRs? Larger television trends like these show us a lot about cable TV use in Lone Pine, CA. In America, 97% of people watch television as it is broadcast, 48% stream at least one show online and 7% use their DVRs to watch TV whenever they want. And, 72% of Americans bundle their cable subscriptions with high-speed Internet, and one-third of Americans own four or more televisions.
So in Lone Pine there are::
- 1,594 people who watch broadcast TV
- 789 people who stream TV online
- 115 people who regularly use DVRs
- 1,183 people with bundled services
- 542 people with a plethora of plasma-screens