How People Watch TV in Marina
Do you know how many people still watch TV as it is broadcast? And how many wait and watch shows on their DVRs? Well, cable TV use in Marina, CA tends to follow larger trends. Approximately 97% of people watch regularly scheduled programming, even though 48% also stream some TV online and 7% watch some of their shows later, from their DVRs. And, 72% of Americans bundle their cable subscriptions with high-speed Internet, and one-third of Americans own four or more televisions.
So in Marina there are::
- 24,681 people who watch broadcast TV
- 12,213 people who stream TV online
- 1,781 people who regularly use DVRs
- 18,320 people with bundled services
- 8,397 people with a plethora of plasma-screens