TV Trends in Mendocino, CA
Do you know how many people still watch TV as it is broadcast? And how many wait and watch shows on their DVRs? Well, cable TV use in Mendocino, CA tends to follow larger trends. Approximately 97% of people watch regularly scheduled programming, even though 48% also stream some TV online and 7% watch some of their shows later, from their DVRs. And, 72% of Americans bundle their cable subscriptions with high-speed Internet, and one-third of Americans own four or more televisions.
So in Mendocino there are::
- 738 people who watch broadcast TV
- 365 people who stream TV online
- 53 people who regularly use DVRs
- 548 people with bundled services
- 251 people with a plethora of plasma-screens