How Mill Valley Watches TV
To learn about viewing trends and cable TV in Mill Valley, CA, examine habits of Americans at large. In America, 33% of homes have four or more TVs, and even though about half the population streams some TV content, 97% of U.S. residents still primarily watch broadcast TV. More than 72% of Americans combine their cable TV service with a broadband Internet connection into a bundle. For the 13,381 people in Mill Valley, those stats equate to:
- 4,416 owners of at least 4 TV's
- 6,423 who take the term 'television' show lightly (and stream instead)
- 12,980 who do just fine with a traditional TV, thank you
- 9,634 users with bundled cable subscriptions
- 11,106 lucky enough to have free evenings to watch live television.