TV Trends in Moss Landing, CA
Do you know how many people still watch TV as it is broadcast? And how many wait and watch shows on their DVRs? Larger television trends like these show us a lot about cable TV use in Moss Landing, CA. In America, 97% of people watch television as it is broadcast, 48% stream at least one show online and 7% use their DVRs to watch TV whenever they want. And, 72% of the population bundles TV and Internet, while 33% of homes have four or more televisions.
So in Moss Landing there are::
- 289 people who watch broadcast TV
- 143 people who stream TV online
- 21 people who regularly use DVRs
- 215 people with bundled services
- 98 people with a plethora of plasma-screens