TV Use in Napa
Do you know how many people still watch TV as it is broadcast? And how many wait and watch shows on their DVRs? Larger television trends like these show us a lot about cable TV use in Napa, CA. In America, 97% of people watch television as it is broadcast, 48% stream at least one show online and 7% use their DVRs to watch TV whenever they want. Plus, 72% of Americans bundle their cable subscription with high-speed Internet and approximately one-third of Americans have four or more televisions in their homes.
With a population of 75,315 that means in Napa there are::
- 73,056 people who watch broadcast TV
- 36,151 people who stream TV online
- 5,272 people who regularly use DVRs
- 54,227 people with bundled services
- 24,854 people with a plethora of plasma-screens