TV Use in Newport Beach, CA
Looking at national trends helps us get a picture of cable TV in Newport Beach, CA. In America, 33% of homes have four or more TVs, and even though about half the population streams some TV content, 97% of U.S. residents still primarily watch broadcast TV. More than 72% of Americans combine their cable TV service with a broadband Internet connection into a bundle. For the 73,216 people in Newport Beach, those stats equate to:
- 24,161 owners of at least 4 TV's
- 35,144 using the Internet to watch TV shows
- 71,020 keeping to traditional TV for their favorite shows
- 52,716 users with bundled cable subscriptions
- 60,769 lucky enough to have free evenings to watch live television.