TV Trends in Pine Valley
Ever wonder how many people still watch broadcast television? Or how popular TV content has become online? Well, cable TV use in Pine Valley, CA tends to follow larger trends. Approximately 97% of people watch regularly scheduled programming, even though 48% also stream some TV online and 7% watch some of their shows later, from their DVRs. Plus, 72% of Americans bundle their cable subscription with high-speed Internet and approximately one-third of Americans have four or more televisions in their homes.
With a population of 1,448 that means in Pine Valley there are::
- 1,405 people who watch broadcast TV
- 695 people who stream TV online
- 101 people who regularly use DVRs
- 1,043 people with bundled services
- 478 people with a plethora of plasma-screens