TV Trends in Pittsburg, CA
American television trends can reveal a lot about cable TV in Pittsburg, CA. In America, 33% of homes have four or more TVs, and even though about half the population streams some TV content, 97% of U.S. residents still primarily watch broadcast TV. More than 72% of Americans combine their cable TV service with a broadband Internet connection into a bundle. So what, right? Well, of your fellow 64,008 Pittsburg residents, there's:
- 21,123 with a TV for every finger on their right hand (thumbs don't count)
- 30,724 who take the term 'television' show lightly (and stream instead)
- 62,088 keeping to traditional TV for their favorite shows
- 46,086 users with bundled cable subscriptions
- 53,127 Pittsburg residents confined to network air dates and times.