TV Use in Plymouth, CA
American television trends can reveal a lot about cable TV in Plymouth, CA. In America, 33% of homes have four or more TVs, and even though about half the population streams some TV content, 97% of U.S. residents still primarily watch broadcast TV. Well over 72% of people in the U.S. bundle their cable subscriptions to include both TV and high-speed Internet. To help you put that in context, because we're just that nice, of the 1,033 people in Plymouth, that's:
- 341 with a TV for every finger on their right hand (thumbs don't count)
- 496 using the Internet to watch TV shows
- 1,002 who do just fine with a traditional TV, thank you
- 744 users with bundled cable subscriptions
- 857 lucky enough to have free evenings to watch live television.