TV Trends in Point Arena, CA
Ever wonder how many people still watch broadcast television? Or how popular TV content has become online? You can learn so much about cable TV in Point Arena, CA by looking at larger trends. In America, 97% of people watch television as it is broadcast, 48% stream at least one show online and 7% use their DVRs to watch TV whenever they want. And, 72% of the population bundles TV and Internet, while 33% of homes have four or more televisions.
So in Point Arena there are::
- 497 people who watch broadcast TV
- 246 people who stream TV online
- 36 people who regularly use DVRs
- 369 people with bundled services
- 169 people with a plethora of plasma-screens