How Quincy Residents Watch TV
To learn about viewing trends and cable TV in Quincy, CA, examine habits of Americans at large. Nearly 33% of U.S. residents own at least four televisions, about 50% of them stream television shows online, and 97% watch their favorite TV shows as they are broadcast. More than 72% of Americans combine their cable TV service with a broadband Internet connection into a bundle. For the 1,739 people in Quincy, those stats equate to:
- 574 owners of at least 4 TV's
- 835 who take the term 'television' show lightly (and stream instead)
- 1,687 keeping to traditional TV for their favorite shows
- 1,252 users with bundled cable subscriptions
- 1,443 Quincy residents confined to network air dates and times.