TV Trends in Rio Vista
Looking at national trends helps us get a picture of cable TV in Rio Vista, CA. Half of the population watches some of their favorite shows online. Even though streamed content is on the rise, 97% of Americans still watch television the old fashioned way, on their TV, and 33% of people have four or more televisions in their home for watching these shows. More than 72% of Americans combine their cable TV service with a broadband Internet connection into a bundle. For the 7,139 people in Rio Vista, those stats equate to:
- 2,356 owners of at least 4 TV's
- 3,427 who take the term 'television' show lightly (and stream instead)
- 6,925 keeping to traditional TV for their favorite shows
- 5,140 users with bundled cable subscriptions
- 5,925 Rio Vista residents confined to network air dates and times.