TV Trends in Three Rivers
Do you know how many people stream television programs online? How about the number of people who bundle TV and Internet? Well, cable TV use in Three Rivers, CA tends to follow larger trends. In America, 97% of people watch television as it is broadcast, 48% stream at least one show online and 7% use their DVRs to watch TV whenever they want. And, 72% of Americans bundle their cable subscriptions with high-speed Internet, and one-third of Americans own four or more televisions.
With a population of 2,500 that means in Three Rivers there are::
- 2,425 people who watch broadcast TV
- 1,200 people who stream TV online
- 175 people who regularly use DVRs
- 1,800 people with bundled services
- 825 people with a plethora of plasma-screens