TV Trends in Wasco
American television trends can reveal a lot about cable TV in Wasco, CA. Half of the population watches some of their favorite shows online. Even though streamed content is on the rise, 97% of Americans still watch television the old fashioned way, on their TV, and 33% of people have four or more televisions in their home for watching these shows. More than 72% of Americans combine their cable TV service with a broadband Internet connection into a bundle. To help you put that in context, because we're just that nice, of the 26,512 people in Wasco, that's:
- 8,749 with a TV for every finger on their right hand (thumbs don't count)
- 12,726 using the Internet to watch TV shows
- 25,717 who do just fine with a traditional TV, thank you
- 19,089 users with bundled cable subscriptions
- 22,005 Wasco residents confined to network air dates and times.