How Westwood Watches TV
Looking at national trends helps us get a picture of cable TV in Westwood, CA. Half of the population watches some of their favorite shows online. Even though streamed content is on the rise, 97% of Americans still watch television the old fashioned way, on their TV, and 33% of people have four or more televisions in their home for watching these shows. Well over 72% of people in the U.S. bundle their cable subscriptions to include both TV and high-speed Internet. So what, right? Well, of your fellow 1,879 Westwood residents, there's:
- 620 with a TV for every finger on their right hand (thumbs don't count)
- 902 using the Internet to watch TV shows
- 1,823 who do just fine with a traditional TV, thank you
- 1,353 smart folks, a.k.a the cable bundlers
- 1,560 lucky enough to have free evenings to watch live television.