TV Use in Bayfield
American television trends can reveal a lot about cable TV in Bayfield, CO. In America, 33% of homes have four or more TVs, and even though about half the population streams some TV content, 97% of U.S. residents still primarily watch broadcast TV. Because so many people use both television and Internet, it is no surprise that 72% of Americans bundle their cable and Internet subscriptions. For the 1,836 people in Bayfield, those stats equate to:
- 606 with a TV for every finger on their right hand (thumbs don't count)
- 881 who take the term 'television' show lightly (and stream instead)
- 1,781 keeping to traditional TV for their favorite shows
- 1,322 smart folks, a.k.a the cable bundlers
- 1,524 lucky enough to have free evenings to watch live television.