How Brush, CO Residents Watch TV
American television trends can reveal a lot about cable TV in Brush, CO. In America, 33% of homes have four or more TVs, and even though about half the population streams some TV content, 97% of U.S. residents still primarily watch broadcast TV. More than 72% of Americans combine their cable TV service with a broadband Internet connection into a bundle. For the 5,630 people in Brush, those stats equate to:
- 1,858 owners of at least 4 TV's
- 2,702 who take the term 'television' show lightly (and stream instead)
- 5,461 keeping to traditional TV for their favorite shows
- 4,054 users with bundled cable subscriptions
- 4,673 Brush residents confined to network air dates and times.