Cable TV in Collbran, CO
To learn about viewing trends and cable TV in Collbran, CO, examine habits of Americans at large. Half of the population watches some of their favorite shows online. Even though streamed content is on the rise, 97% of Americans still watch television the old fashioned way, on their TV, and 33% of people have four or more televisions in their home for watching these shows. Because so many people use both television and Internet, it is no surprise that 72% of Americans bundle their cable and Internet subscriptions. So what, right? Well, of your fellow 489 Collbran residents, there's:
- 161 with a TV for every finger on their right hand (thumbs don't count)
- 235 using the Internet to watch TV shows
- 474 who do just fine with a traditional TV, thank you
- 352 smart folks, a.k.a the cable bundlers
- 406 Collbran residents confined to network air dates and times.