TV Use in Eads
American television trends can reveal a lot about cable TV in Eads, CO. Half of the population watches some of their favorite shows online. Even though streamed content is on the rise, 97% of Americans still watch television the old fashioned way, on their TV, and 33% of people have four or more televisions in their home for watching these shows. Well over 72% of people in the U.S. bundle their cable subscriptions to include both TV and high-speed Internet. So what, right? Well, of your fellow 607 Eads residents, there's:
- 200 owners of at least 4 TV's
- 291 using the Internet to watch TV shows
- 589 keeping to traditional TV for their favorite shows
- 437 users with bundled cable subscriptions
- 504 Eads residents confined to network air dates and times.