How Glenwood Springs Residents Watch TV
To learn about viewing trends and cable TV in Glenwood Springs, CO, examine habits of Americans at large. Half of the population watches some of their favorite shows online. Even though streamed content is on the rise, 97% of Americans still watch television the old fashioned way, on their TV, and 33% of people have four or more televisions in their home for watching these shows. More than 72% of Americans combine their cable TV service with a broadband Internet connection into a bundle. So what, right? Well, of your fellow 9,090 Glenwood Springs residents, there's:
- 3,000 with a TV for every finger on their right hand (thumbs don't count)
- 4,363 who take the term 'television' show lightly (and stream instead)
- 8,817 keeping to traditional TV for their favorite shows
- 6,545 users with bundled cable subscriptions
- 7,545 lucky enough to have free evenings to watch live television.