TV Trends in Granada
To learn about viewing trends and cable TV in Granada, CO, examine habits of Americans at large. Half of the population watches some of their favorite shows online. Even though streamed content is on the rise, 97% of Americans still watch television the old fashioned way, on their TV, and 33% of people have four or more televisions in their home for watching these shows. Because so many people use both television and Internet, it is no surprise that 72% of Americans bundle their cable and Internet subscriptions. For the 607 people in Granada, those stats equate to:
- 200 with a TV for every finger on their right hand (thumbs don't count)
- 291 using the Internet to watch TV shows
- 589 keeping to traditional TV for their favorite shows
- 437 smart folks, a.k.a the cable bundlers
- 504 Granada residents confined to network air dates and times.