How People Watch TV in Kim
Looking at national trends helps us get a picture of cable TV in Kim, CO. Nearly 33% of U.S. residents own at least four televisions, about 50% of them stream television shows online, and 97% watch their favorite TV shows as they are broadcast. More than 72% of Americans combine their cable TV service with a broadband Internet connection into a bundle. To help you put that in context, because we're just that nice, of the 59 people in Kim, that's:
- 19 with a TV for every finger on their right hand (thumbs don't count)
- 28 using the Internet to watch TV shows
- 57 keeping to traditional TV for their favorite shows
- 42 smart folks, a.k.a the cable bundlers
- 49 lucky enough to have free evenings to watch live television.