Watching Cable TV in Red Feather Lakes, CO
To learn about viewing trends and cable TV in Red Feather Lakes, CO, examine habits of Americans at large. In America, 33% of homes have four or more TVs, and even though about half the population streams some TV content, 97% of U.S. residents still primarily watch broadcast TV. Because so many people use both television and Internet, it is no surprise that 72% of Americans bundle their cable and Internet subscriptions. To help you put that in context, because we're just that nice, of the 538 people in Red Feather Lakes, that's:
- 178 with a TV for every finger on their right hand (thumbs don't count)
- 258 who take the term 'television' show lightly (and stream instead)
- 522 keeping to traditional TV for their favorite shows
- 387 smart folks, a.k.a the cable bundlers
- 447 Red Feather Lakes residents confined to network air dates and times.