How Burlington Watches TV
American television trends can reveal a lot about cable TV in Burlington, CT. Half of the population watches some of their favorite shows online. Even though streamed content is on the rise, 97% of Americans still watch television the old fashioned way, on their TV, and 33% of people have four or more televisions in their home for watching these shows. More than 72% of Americans combine their cable TV service with a broadband Internet connection into a bundle. For the 9,245 people in Burlington, those stats equate to:
- 3,051 owners of at least 4 TV's
- 4,438 who take the term 'television' show lightly (and stream instead)
- 8,968 who do just fine with a traditional TV, thank you
- 6,656 smart folks, a.k.a the cable bundlers
- 7,673 Burlington residents confined to network air dates and times.